Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Family

I guess I'm finding it pretty pointless to write in a blog where I'm writing incessantly about insignificant topics that'll make me laugh at my stupidity in about 5 years.

Scratch that. In about 5 months.

I also tend to write these incredibly long posts which I'm sure that no one really wants to read because, unlike Lauren from The Hills, I don't really lead a spontaneous life. Other than the occasional outings with my friends, I live rather mundanely day to day. But I guess it's one of those things where I want to know what I was doing during that time in my life and see what I was thinking about.

I guess my hiatus from writing started with spring break and my grandma's funeral. I think it's during these times when you realize that nothing is really as important as family? I'm not trying to sound depressed about it, but I guess that corny saying is true. Corny sayings have to come from somewhere so I guess they have SOME truth to it.

Anyway, I guess I'll end it on that note. I don't really feel like attempting to be witty after mentioning something that's not really on my "happy, fun topic" list.

할머니 <3
03312010

No comments:

Post a Comment